Monday, December 17, 2007

What am I doing with my life?

What am I doing with myself, my life?
Am I heading for the destination? Am I following the path correctly?

Taking risks at every point, taking on any situation unprepared!
‘Spontaneity is a good characteristic’ people say. But is this it?
No, I sometimes feel, because it borders insanity!

Many a time even people who understand me, misunderstand me!
Not realizing their worth in my eyes;
What some people mean to me in my life!

Let no one believe-I’ve never lied except when it is for the good
I’m nothing without my support- my family, my friends.

I may not be the best.
But I know I’m good- good at heart
Loving peace and enjoying fun

TRUST and FREEDOM I value and demand in any relationship
And place those special people on the pedestal

I always try and do justice to my conscience, my intuition.
Do what I feel is right!

I always….

But still amidst all this, there’s a lacuna where I ask myself….

What am I doing with myself, my life?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful...i personally loved the last portion of the post...this is gud stuff ani

Well done

Cheers
Tee

Anonymous said...

hey this is the question i ask myself whn am letting ma thoughts brood.. decisions we take forgetting everything only to realise later "wtf am i doin"