Thursday, August 5, 2010

Long time-No see

It is important to have a platform to express yourself. I returned last night from Jaipur.

# My long cherished dream of seeing a replacement for 'Horn-O.K.-Please' was finally realized when I saw "Blow Horn" behind a couple of trucks.

# I saw a corpse in a pretty mutilated form as the guy was crushed under a tanker and was beheaded as a result.

# I'd two of the best and most exhausting interviews at Futures First the night before yesterday.

# I confirmed my rejection 10 minutes back.

# The confirmation of rejection is much better than the sword of Damocles.


*peace* ?- Not yet. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey anish ....! how have you been ...been a long tym ...have shifted to my own domain and hosting...c u there ...

Anish said...

Been great! :)

I didn't understand the concept of hosting.

The Art Blog's still there!