Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fifty Three

1. I am a very honest guy and I like honest people. I hate it when people fake it. I'm true at heart and expect others to be true to me too. And I'm not lying!!

2. I am six feet tall( or is it five eleven?)

3. The busiest day of my week is Sunday!

4. I don't have tea. I am a coffee freak. And MILO too ;-)

5. So it makes sense that engineering is not my cup of tea. Because if it is tea it won't be mine:-D

6. I'm a typical Sagittarian which I've mentioned in About Me too. But if you meet me after going through a book that entails a description of Sagittarians, you are not at fault if you believe that it was the first chapter of my Biography.

7. The toughest period of my life till now just went by. And it lasted four and half years; 55 months to be precise. Well it was tough for everyone in my family and it was a learning period too. I don't fancy my life to get any tougher than this (i.e. if it can get any tougher!) Now I am in a rebuilding phase.

8. I would like to believe that I am very intelligent (well an IQ of 140+ is supposed to be intelligent... right?) But I don’t want to be over confident at the same time which unfortunately I can't seem to avoid.

9. I got selected in IIT-JEE 2007 after studying for four months (not in sequence!)

10. And I was in my first year of engineering at that time. Secured 74 percent marks in my first year. Another testimony to my intelligence.

11. I study the least in my class and manage to get in the top ranks.

12. Well I told you I am boastful. Didn't I? But I did tell you that I can't seem to set aside my over confidence.

13. But I couldn't solve the Rubik's cube! *sigh*

14. I can talk the hind legs off a donkey! And I mean it. I can talk nonsense on and on and this has actually saved me a couple of times.

15. Actually I also meant to say that I am a glib communicator.

16. I am a good debater and orator.(which makes sense)

17. My room's in a complete mess. I mean you perhaps can't get a dirtier room with things misplaced and books and clothes strewn here and there. Absolute clutter!!

18. I miss my school friends a lot.

19. I love my family and miss my mom.

20. I spend close to seven hours everyday on the internet.(Gosh!)

21. My dad just had a look at my blog:-D

22. I like meeting new people.

23. I like Shahrukh Khan Movies. Also the ones starring Aamir, Hrithik, Boman Irani, Naseeruddin Shah, Ranveer Shourey( specially when he gets with Vinay Pathak), Rajat Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and everyone who makes my day.

24. Okay I don't want to sound like I'm lying. I like the movies of Priety Zinta, Rani Mukherji, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Juhi Chawala and I love watching Katrina Kaif.

25. I love Gayatri Joshi. God why did she get married?*angry*

26. My life has got a lot better ever since I got a Broadband connection. Trust me, it's worth it.

27. If you are still reading this, I love you my friend!

28. I aspire to make it big in life. Really big. And my friends believe that I will do it *all smiles*

29. I a huuuggeee procrastinator. I dream BIGGGG but hardly act!

30. Which does explain some of my failures*sob*

31. I am a very responsible child and I took care of my mom really well. Love you ma!

32. I wouldn't like anyone to go through what I have gone till now in life. Or for that matter what my parents have gone through in life. Specially ma.

33. I love driving my Access -125.

34. I just got a call from a dear online friend, Sneha. And I didn't talk to her properly (Hmph!) Sorry. See I got u a line in the post ;-)

35. Didn't I say? I love all my friends!!

36. Now that this is turning boring for you, let me tell you that this ordeal will end soon. Just that a few more things came to my mind.

37. I seem to have taken a liking to managing and motivating people. Today only I preached thrre friends about PREPARING FOR CAT. :-D

38. This does mean that I am somewhat intending to bell the CAT. I believe that it is my cup of tea. :-)

39. Just that I don’t act what I preach. No no, I'm not a bloody hypocrite! Just that I'm a very lazy guy. Remember the procrastination point?

40. My room has its walls full of motivational thoughts which I don't even bother to take a look at.

41. I would love to be studious! *chuckles* No; seriously! I know you don't believe that but you have to coz its D truth!!

42. But having said all that, I work really hard once I commit myself to anything! And I mean it. I still remember how hard we worked to make our tech fest a success. 16-17 hours everyday! (gosh!)

43. I just saw the Good Knight refill and I dare say that I'm yet to find an effective mosquito destroyer! Though I've tried using Odomos, I don't fancy smearing it all over before sleeping!*sneer*

44. I believe that a super power exists but I'm not religious. I vist temples because my mother wanted me to and sometime coz I wanted to for my ma.

46. I hail from a very orthodox Brahmin family and I am okay with that :-) In fact that sounds cool to me!

47. Didn't I say? God! How could I miss that? I believe in arranged marriages. Yes, pyaar vyaar bekaar hai. I mean it's fine if you love after marriage. I do come from the old school of thought in this regard. Details are given in my orkut profile. :-)

48. If the above point resulted in a heart break for you. Lolzz. I'm saying as if I'm a very eligible bachelor which I believe I am :-P Well I am just 19 for that matter. Coming back to the point, if it resulted in a heart break for you, I care for you but can't help it. I love my ma and can't disobey her. (At least now) We still are great friends :-)

49.. I dare say I look good in formals.

50. Okay! That is a lie*chuckle*

51. I am a complete foodie. I just love eating! Anything Vegetarian and once upon a time anything made under the guidanceof mom.

52. I love traveling as I do meeting new people. So that does make me a fit in the Marketing world. Does it?

53. If I don't stop now, you will leave it without completing and that will break my heart. So, I'm stopping here. And it is a Prime number too though I don't fancy it. I would have preferred a 71 or 89 for that matter. Anyway, Thanks a lot for showing so much patience. But kudos to me too coz I still can't believe I wrote so much! :-)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha I loved reading this post of urs....sagiiitarian eh??? same pinch...

53 points yeahh thats quite a lot but it was fun reading...keep posting...

Cheers
Tee

Anonymous said...

thank you

thank you

well i'm a novice at blogging


u r d first person to comment on my blog!!!

:-)

the lucky lady

;-)

Anonymous said...

nice post dude....u write well...keep writin

Anonymous said...

thank you :-)


will do so...

Anonymous said...

o o.. envy on ur IQ.. good job man.. u seem to work hard..

Anonymous said...

Ur busiest day is Sunday ???
Oh my god...wat do u do??
Ironically , even i'm busy....sleepin..lolz

Cheerss.!!
Arjun

Anonymous said...

still why 53?
and i have really been patient enough to read them all ;)
you better learn to solve rubix cube mistery - just to prove your intelligence :P

Anonymous said...

nice quotes, man.

Anonymous said...

saggitarians write well...more than that...they re honest...good.
m a saggi too btw!!

Anonymous said...

heya its gr8 !!
i loved wht i read !!

Anonymous said...

i wont a rooom is agree ur room is the dirtiest...u have to see mine to come out of ur disillusion...lolz

good post...

Anonymous said...

Try making it thirty-three.
and thirty-three is a nice round number, I guess.

:P

Anonymous said...

nice post
check out
http://www.superstarvinayak.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

well..
u told everything abt u..

sorry..
but..
to be frank..
i couldnt read the whole..

i was there till..30 but then...

Anonymous said...

Nice :)
I feel like I know you now.
Peace.

Anonymous said...

omg. jesus christ. :O

and how on earth is my post about stuff bout me similar to this? sigh..i am not even a tad like you..whoa. we are different people, hell yeahhh!!

i had patience to read thru this whole thing btw.. ;) more so cause i was hunting for a similarity! :P

Anonymous said...

i love lists like these! i actually read them all :)

Anonymous said...

@confounded

thanks..

even am at peace beggining to become a familiar face in this blog world
:-)

@busy writer

what i meant was d list pattern..
not our characters

:-D

@lemonade

well i do too
:-D

Anonymous said...

well! we share a lot of commonalities . :)
Like, we procrastinate, we don't study yet get good gradees, we are confident(over-confident), we dream big.... though I'm Taurus.
Liked the way, things flow from your mind... Keep up the goodie goodie good work. God bless.