Monday, August 4, 2008

Blogging

All of sudden, blogging seems to be the new common cold. Of late almost everyone who knows how to type has taken to it! If nothing else, post pictures!!
You see blog links galore on orkut profiles, as status in g-talk. Everyone is doing it, including yours truly. But how come everyone has got the writing bug?

As far as I remember, there was no one in my friend circle who blogged when I took it up two years back. Those were the rediff i-land days where it was all dreary and I didn't even feel like posting on it. Anyway, I graduated to blogger last year. ( I don't want to get into all that :-P)

I've seen an upsurge in the number of friends who have taken up blogging, specially in the last two months. (You know that I'm referring to you only!)

What made you take it up dude?

By the way, it is great to see people blogging! Continue the cool work; you'll enjoy more in the coming days. Go through other blogs, see how creative people are. You'll really enjoy it!! :-)

No comments: