Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome aboard!

Hi!

Welcome to my blog. This is my second one. Got bored of the first blog; it looked pretty much like me- boring, nowhere close to being neat and err.. No comments!

And of course, it carried the usual idiosyncratic name- LISTLESS YET VIBRANT. I liked it a lot initially, but then thought- duh! So many blogs like OUTPOURINGS OF A BELLOWING MIND, WILY BANTER, MALICIOUS MISERIES ( Okie! I made it up :-D), etcetera... WTF!?! If you can't think of a cool witty title for your blog,at least don't make a mockery of it with such constipated ones!! No need to hunt the thesaurus for it! Keep it simple stupid!

Gimme a break. I wont carry on with it. Plus it was a bit arbit. But it contained some good posts, some close to me ( as the ones who have read it might understand ). So I wont delete it.

That's about it!
HENCE, THIS BLOG! :-)
It has a decent and relevant title(And trust me, i didn't pick it up from any other blog. Any similarity is just co-incidental!!), looks neat and what not! ;-)
And the title speaks for itself!

I will get back with some posts soon. By the way, I think i posted something very relevant when i said that about the blog titles. ;-)


Till then,
Enjoy!
See ya!
TATA!
BIRLA!
AMBANI!
NAMBISAN!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

et tu, anish?!

Angel said...

Hmmmmph !
just like me.
I change my blog and layout too often.