Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Phew!!
Another year has rolled by and armed me with lots of experiences.
Bodh-2008 unarguably gave me the best moments in this time. The camaraderie, the challenges, the fun and the sheer hard work was phenomenal.
Travel was on the lower side this year. Still, made a couple of trips to Kerala, an Udaipur one and a short stay at Bangalore. Was as bored as a snail in the Udaipur one; the south ones were rocking!!
I would say that I’ve got to know myself better in this period.
But apart from these things, this was a terrible year
Academics took a backseat (it has been for two years now; but something’s’ amiss and I’m not liking it)
The year was verrryyyyyy boring :( :(
Things have been very dormant; I’ve been idiotic, remained in a cocoon and messed things up.


Hope I change for the better :)

No comments: