Saturday, January 3, 2009

'No exam' blues!

The first three days of the new year haven't been very pleasant till now.

The first day, for the first time (at least in my college life), I was getting paranoid about not having studied anything for exams despite the fact that I never start studying at least 48 hours ahead of any semester exam. And I always do well ( well, almost :-D) And this, for a sessional!

I got over it somehow last night by having dinner twice and hunting down the syllabus.

Swept two chapters in Integrated Circuits ( Mind you, I set a record for having started so early and now I'm almost sulking)

Today morning, I made a trip to college ( as a ritual) and then got some topics marked by Arun ( the man is an angel) and returned home.

Took up the book- aah! Too easy! Lunch followed by surfing the net and an hour of NFS.

Then I got a call at around five to get to the hostel- did so and found that our sessionals had been postponed.

The blogger returned home; loafed around and now is again in front of the computer.

Damn!!

2 comments:

Arcturus said...

Engg semester exam getting postponed??? :O :O :O

Not possible... I think u were dreaming :P

Anish said...

No I wasn't :|

I pinched myself to check :P